1. Log in to your WordPress admin panel and go to Plugins > Add New.
2. Search for nitropack. Once you find it, click the Install Now button.
3. Next, go to Plugins > Installed Plugins.
4. Click Activate link on NitroPack.
You have successfully installed NitroPack! Now it's time to create an account and connect your website.
Connecting Your Website To NitroPack
1. You’ll need to create an account at https://nitropack.io/. If you already have a NitroPack account, skip this step.
2. Log into your account and go to the “Connect Your Website” menu on the left. There, you’ll find your Site ID and Site Secret. Leave the Dashboard open for now and open a new tab.
3. Open your WordPress admin panel and go to: Plugins > Installed Plugins > NitroPack > Settings You’ll see a screen similar to this one:
4. Click "Connect to NitroPack." and that’s it. You’re now ready to start using NitroPack!
1. Go to Plugins > Installed Plugins. (Only in case you're already using NitroPack version 1.0)
2. Click Deactivate.
3. Find the update notification below the NitroPack entry, and click update now:
That's all! NitroPack is now updated
Will NitroPack detect content changes in dynamic blog elements on Wordpress websites? Or should we invalidate caches on affected pages when a new blog post was released to show the latest post in blog elements?
To identify some errors, I had to deactivate all plugins in my WP. When I re-activated the Nitropack plugin and wanted to connect it again to my account, it does not allow me. I get this message: Can't establish connection with NitroPack's servers
I can't connect either automatically or manually. How can I solve that?.
Could you please submit a ticket to our support team via this form. They will investigate the issue and help you solve it.
Article is closed for comments.