Installing NitroPack on your website is the single best way to achieve excellent real-world performance.
To add NitroPack, you must first sign up.
Here’s what you need to do:
1. You can either start the signup process from the pricing page or by clicking on the Get Started button from the header
2. Choose a plan. If you need help with that, please refer to our article on how to choose the right pricing plan. You can upgrade to a higher plan at any point.
3. Enter your email address:
4. Go to your inbox and look for the 6-digit registration code.
5. Next, enter your full name, choose organization type, and select your role:
6. Then, you will be automatically redirected to Stripe to enter your payment details and finish your order.
Note: Once you finish your order, your billing details will be automatically saved and used for any future purchases.
7. Next, from the NitroPack app, click any of the buttons to assign a website to your subscription:
8. Enter your site’s URL and click “Add”:
9. Finally, you need to connect your website:
Depending on your site's platform, you will need to:
Download SDK (for custom-built websites)
Download our WordPress plugin
Download our Magento extension
Download our OpenCart extension
All done! Welcome to NitroPack.