If your website is protected by Sucuri, you must configure API access, so NitroPack can sync both caches and ensure the best possible performance. You can do that by following this quick process:
1. Log into NitroPack’s app and go to “Integrations”.
2. On the next screen, select "View Settings" in the Sucuri widget.
3. Go to your Sucuri profile and copy your API Key and API Secret.
Source: Sucuri Demo Website - https://sucuri.net/demo/firewall/settings-api/
4. Go back to your NitroPack app and paste your API Key and API Secret in the respected fields.
Note: If you have more than one website in your Sucuri profile, make sure that you're copying the API Key and API Secret related to the website connected to NitroPack.
5. Lastly, you need to disable Sucuri’s “Emergency DDoS protection” feature. You can do that from the “Security” panel in your Sucuri profile. You’ll find the “Emergency DDoS protection” option in the “Advanced Security Options” section.
Source: Sucuri Demo Website - https://sucuri.net/demo/firewall/settings-api/.
Finally, click “Save” in your NitroPack app to complete the process.