If you're a NitroPack client, you know that our caching technology can greatly improve your website's load times and overall performance.
There may be instances when you need to temporarily bypass NitroPack's cache to test changes or troubleshoot issues on your website. This could be for a variety of reasons, such as:
- Verifying if a visual issue is caused by NitroPack;
- Measuring the speed of your website's uncached version and comparing it to the optimized version;
- Inspecting changes made to your website's code without the need to clear the cache.
Here's how to temporarily bypass NitroPack's cache:
- Open a new tab in your browser
- Type in your domain name and add the ?nonitro parameter at the end of the URL.
Such as: https://nitropack.io/?nonitro
You are now seeing the unoptimized version of your page. It’s a great way to compare the optimized version of your page vs. the non-optimized version and see if there are any differences.
Just open both https://nitropack.io and https://nitropack.io/?nonitro in two separate tabs and compare them.
➡️Check this article to see the before and after effects of NitroPack on your site.
💡In short, the "?nonitro" URL parameter allows for swift comparison of pages with and without NitroPack's optimization.
📌 If you need any assistance or have questions, you can always reach out to our support team at email@example.com or via this link: https://support.nitropack.io/hc/en-us/requests/new
Please sign in to leave a comment.