With this setting, you can specify a list of URLs you would not like to be optimized.
Important Note: NitroPack automatically excludes URLs with session-related data such as cart and checkout pages.
How to exclude individual pages
- Go to Caching Settings.
- Locate the box Excluded URLs.
- Enable the option (click the toggle on the right).
- Enter the URL of the page you wish to exclude.
- For multiple pages, enter each page on a new line:
6. Click Save on the top right.
With wildcards, you can exclude a group of pages with a single line.
You could use the following:
The above would exclude all pages with a .html extension in the URL, for example: