Cloudways hosting supports a caching layer running on Varnish. In case you have that option enabled, you need to configure it after installing NitroPack.
The setup is quick and easy Just follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your Cloudways dashboard: https://platform.cloudways.com/login
2. Go to the Apps menu: https://platform.cloudways.com/apps
3. Select your application.
4. Under "Application Management", select "Application Settings".
5. Select "Varnish Settings" and click on "Add New Rule".
6. For Type select Cookie, Method should be Exclude, and the Value should be nitropack-nocache
7. Click Save and you are all set!