The free plan makes it easy to test NitroPack without risking anything. All features are included in the plan, so you know what to expect before upgrading to a paid subscription.
The free plan has two limitations:
- Restricted resource usage: up to only 5000 pageviews and 1GB of CDN bandwidth a month;
- No priority support: our team answers your questions with a slower response time.
That’s why this plan is mainly used on:
- Demo sites for testing purposes;
- Small sites with up to 5000 monthly pageviews.
Sites that use our free plan also get a small NitroPack badge in their footer:
The badge goes away once you upgrade to a paid subscription and clear your cache.
Reaching Your Pageviews or CDN Limit
If you max out your monthly pageviews or CDN bandwidth, NitroPack will automatically be disabled. Your website will continue to function normally, but NitroPack won’t optimize it.
You can continue using NitroPack by:
- Waiting until the next month when your resource usage resets
- Upgrading to a pricing plan with more resources
Also, keep an eye on your email. We send out an alert when you reach 80% of your pageviews or CDN bandwidth. Additionally, you get a notification email after consuming 100% of either resource. This lets you know that NitroPack will be disabled automatically.