Sometimes, you might need to associate your Subscription with another domain.
Some use cases for this may be:
- Moving your website from a Development to a Live URL, and vice-versa;
- The current website will no longer be needed.
🚫Please don’t delete the current website and re-add a new one, as you will lose all the settings applied.
✅Follow these steps instead:
- Contact the support team and request the URL change.
- Provide the current and new domain you’d like to use.
- Once we confirm the change has been done, you will need to disconnect NitroPack from your current site and connect it to the new one.
After following these steps, your new website/domain will preserve the same settings.
📌 If you need any assistance or have questions, you can always reach out to our support team at email@example.com or via this link: https://support.nitropack.io/hc/en-us/requests/new