Now that you've set up your account, it's time to connect your site using one of our connectors so NitroPack can start optimizing your website.
The NitroPack connector is a plugin or an extension for one of our supported platforms like WordPress, Magento, and OpenCart.
Download and install your connector from here: https://nitropack.io/download
Upon installing the connector, you'll see a screen similar to this one:
To connect NitroPack, please:
- Log in to nitropack.io and go to Dashboard > Connect Your Website.
- Copy your Site ID and Site Secret.
- Go back to your WordPress, OpenCart, or Magento panel, find the NitroPack plugin/extension settings and click Connect.
All done! NitroPack is now connected.
For specific instructions on how to connect NitroPack for WordPress/WooCommerce, OpenCart, and Magento, refer to the articles below:
- How to Install, Connect and Update NitroPack for WordPress
- How to Install and Update for OpenCart
- How to Install and Update NitroPack for Magento
Some hosting providers and security services may block our service. To make sure NitroPack is able to connect to your website, please refer to the following article:
If you experience any difficulties, do not hesitate to reach out to our Support team via email@example.com. We are available 24/7!