Uninstalling our plugin in OpenCart is very straightforward and can be done via the admin panel of your website.
To do so, follow these steps:
1. In your OpenCart admin panel, go to Extensions > Modules.
2. Scroll down to find NitroPack.io and click the Uninstall button.
3. Go to Extensions > Modifications.
4. Delete the NitroPack.io modification(s).
5. While you are still in Extensions > Modifications, click the Refresh icon on the top right to refresh your OpenCart Modifications.
6. (Optional) Delete all extension-related files from your site manually. To see the files which should be deleted, you can extract the installation *.*.*.nitropack.ocmod.zip file and inspect the directory structure of the upload/ sub-directory. The ZIP file can be found here.
In case something didn’t work out as expected, our expert Support team will be happy to look into the issue and assist!
Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org