1. Log in to your WordPress admin panel and go to Plugins > Add New.
2. Search for nitropack. Once you find it, click the Install Now button.
3. Next, go to Plugins > Installed Plugins.
4. Click Activate link on NitroPack.
You have successfully installed NitroPack! Now it's time to create an account and connect your website.
Connecting Your Website To NitroPack
1. You’ll need to create an account at https://nitropack.io/. If you already have an account, skip to step 8 here.
To do this, navigate to NitroPack in your wp-admin area.
2. Click on the button “Connect to NitroPack".
A new window will pop-up where you should add your e-mail address and continue with the registration process:
3. After entering your email address, you will need to click on the “Continue” button.
Or you can use the “Continue with Google” button as well.
4. After this, 6 digit code will be sent to your email address:
The email address will look like this:
5. The next step would be to add the needed information for your account:
6. After adding the needed information, you will have to complete the registration by choosing the plan that suits your needs best:
7. If for example, you choose our “Free plan”, which is best for testing purposes, after clicking on the “Add” button, the registration will be completed, and you will be redirected back to the plugin Dashboard in your wp-admin area, and NitroPack will be connected to your website.
8. If you already set up an account with us and have added your website, log into to our dashboard and choose your account in the upper right corner -> API Keys.
There, you’ll find your Site ID and Site Secret.
Leave the Dashboard open for now and open a new tab.
9. Open your WordPress admin panel and go to: Plugins > Installed Plugins > NitroPack > Settings You’ll see a screen similar to this one:
10. Click "Connect to NitroPack." and that’s it. You’re now ready to start using NitroPack!
1. Go to Plugins > Installed Plugins. (Only in case you're already using NitroPack version 1.0)
2. Click Deactivate.
3. Find the update notification below the NitroPack entry, and click update now:
That's all! NitroPack is now updated