1. Log in to your WordPress admin panel and go to Plugins > Add New.
2. Search for nitropack. Once you find it, click the Install Now button.
3. Next, go to Plugins > Installed Plugins.
4. Click Activate link on NitroPack.
You have successfully installed NitroPack! Now it's time to create an account and connect your website.
Connecting Your Website To NitroPack
1. You’ll need to create an account at https://nitropack.io/. If you already have a NitroPack account, skip this step.
2. Log into your account and go to the “Connect Your Website” menu on the left. There, you’ll find your Site ID and Site Secret. Leave the Dashboard open for now and open a new tab.
3. Open your WordPress admin panel and go to: Plugins > Installed Plugins > NitroPack > Settings You’ll see a screen similar to this one:
4. Click "Connect to NitroPack." and that’s it. You’re now ready to start using NitroPack!
1. Go to Plugins > Installed Plugins. (Only in case you're already using NitroPack version 1.0)
2. Click Deactivate.
3. Find the update notification below the NitroPack entry, and click update now:
That's all! NitroPack is now updated