This is not a bug. Unfortunately, the WordPress system does not allow for optimizations in the following cases:
- The customer is logged into their WordPress account
- The customer has items in the shopping cart
- The customer has items on the wishlist
If any of the above conditions are met, the NitroPack optimizations do not take effect.
There are a few other issues that prevent us from optimizing these pages:
- Cached pages cannot be shared between users, requiring many more optimizations;
- User content is more dynamic than guest content, making the optimizations expire quickly in most cases;
- Optimizations come in asynchronously. Sometimes, it takes up to a few minutes for an optimization to complete. This means that your customers wouldn't actually see optimized content very often.